Re: Call for Comment: RFC 4693 experiment

2008-02-06 22:29:19

100% agree with all your points.

I think we should focus on if the IONs are needed.  If we determine
they are, then we can discuss things we learned about the tooling and
how to do it better.

Cullen <with my individual contributor hat on>