Nomcom 2007-8: Status Update

2008-02-11 20:42:39
Folks,

As of now, the nomcom has completed the selection and confirmation of
candidates for IAOC and IAB open positions.  We have also been working
with the IAB on the IESG candidate selection and confirmation as
diligently as possible.

Despite our best efforts, at the moment, we are effectively delayed
(again) in spite of starting early.  I am hoping that we can finish the
process before the end of this week and announce the candidates for the
open IESG positions.

I apologize for the delay, as I should have planned better for potential
delays, given that we have indeed started early.  The nomcom members for
their part have worked diligently to meet the schedule we set for
ourselves.  We thank all the nominees for their continued patience and I
hope to get in touch with them in the next few days with the results.

best regards,
Lakshminath