Re: [IAOC] RFC Editor costs - Proofreading (was Re: My view of the IAOC Meeting Selection Guidelines)

2008-02-11 19:22:55
Could we come to order, please?

I was commenting that the use of pre-RFC-editor copy editors had been
beneficial, and there was something possibly to be learned. I
suggested one variation - tool, and mentioned as supporting context
that I had used such a tool.

The six hours on the IETF list since then have been amazing. They
have been about anything but how to improve the input to the RFC
Editor, or the presupposition that this is in fact what has helped.

Wow...