Re: [dkim unverified] Re: I-DAction:draft-rosenberg-internet-waist-hourglass-00.txt]

2008-02-14 11:04:31
Completely unrelated, what is the subject tag [dkim unverified]
supposed to do ?  Is that some joke in the spirit of RFC 4096 ?

As far as I can see it your mail from cisco.com got an SPF PASS
at core3.amsl.com, an unidentified agent claims to have seen a
DKIM PASS for mat(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com, and finally your mail arrived from
mail.ietf.org at GMane with SPF PASS.  Where is the problem ?

As always curious:

 Frank