Re: IPv6 @ IETF-71, especially Jabber

2008-02-29 11:29:53

Hi,

To the basic question of the IPv4 outage -- preparations are
indeed underway, to implement it as Russ described on 12/22/2007[1].

Early next week, there will be a wiki page accessible specifically
for our event, providing more detail and more pointers.  In the
meantime, if you have specific comments, you can send comments to
the team Russ set up[2].

In the meantime, NANOG and APRICOT have had similar events.  You
can see some of the data captured here:

http://www.civil-tongue.net/grandx/

and some writeups:

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/25276