Any further explanation of the Jabber server problems this week?

2008-03-13 06:35:29
Secretariat folks,

Can we get any further explanation of what the heck is going on with the Jabber server this week?

As a frequent Jabber scribe for RAI sessions that have had a number of remote participants (including document authors), I'm getting REALLY tired of going up to the mic to tell remote participants over the audio stream that the Jabber server is down. It is also a serious impediment for remote participants being able to participate in our sessions.

I know you've sent status reports early in the week saying you are trying to run down the issues. Can we get any further info?

Thank you,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork(_at_)voxeo(_dot_)com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com