Re: Any further explanation of the Jabber server problems this week?

2008-03-14 16:29:23
Alexa,

On Mar 13, 2008, at 12:14 PM, Alexa Morris wrote:

First, I want to apologize again for the disruption in jabber service that everyone has experienced during this meeting. And I want to assure you that we are taking steps prior to the Dublin meeting to ensure that the same problems are not repeated there.

Thanks - and the Jabber server did run much better as the week went on.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork(_at_)voxeo(_dot_)com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free