Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-07

2008-03-25 12:23:00
(Oops, sent from wrong account and ended up in moderation. Here it is
again. Sorry for the duplicates.)

Hi everyone,

For the record, Acee responded to my review off-list, and the preview
of version 9 of this draft addresses all of my comments to my
satisfaction.

Thanks!

Ben.