Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-ospf-multi-area-adj-07

2008-03-22 12:09:31
Hi Ben,
I believe I've addressed your editorial comments and will send a
draft copy to yourself and the other authors (not ietf.org). The
updated version will also include Nischal Seth's comment regarding
the wording inadvertently precluding OSPF point-to-point over LAN
interfaces.

With respect to your last comment regarding RFC 2740, we do have an
update pending but would prefer not to hold up documents referencing
RFC 2740. Given the size of the RFC 2740 BIS draft, it could take
some time to make it through the process.

Thanks,
Acee