Re: Possible RFC 3683 PR-action

2008-03-22 07:04:29
On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:22:01AM +0100,
 LB <lbleriot(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 96 lines which said:

what I take for a censure for offence of opinion or nationality. I
think like somebody else, I use the technical vocabulary appropriate
for my thought. I think in the same mother tongue as another
Frenchman.

For the record, since I was one of the three LTRU participants
consulted, and since I'm french, I insist that it has nothing to do
with nationality. People from all over the world, not only USAns,
think the same about the "LB" and "JFC" entities and their dummy
organizations.

It is not a matter of opinion either. To disagree with opinions
require that opinions are expressed. The long and convoluted messages
of LBJFC are "not even wrong" since they are not parsable by an
ordinary engineer. (I can testify it is the same thing when they are
written in french.)

I would also like to know how locate in your archives the cases
where the identity of somebody has been challenged within the IETF
in such manner and what procedures have been initiated.

Randy Presuhn clearly said in his first message that there was no
precedent (and I add that no reasonable person could have believed
that someone was twisted enough to use a sock-puppet.)