Re: [Ltru] Possible RFC 3683 PR-action

2008-03-22 02:22:46
Dear Russ,
I am not sure what should be the "next step" and I wish that all is
clear and transparent in the management of what I take for a censure
for offence of opinion or nationality. I think like somebody else, I
use the technical vocabulary appropriate for my thought. I think in
the same mother tongue as another Frenchman. Is it to protest with Mr.
Newman or with Mr. Presuhn or to appeal directly to the IESG?

I used in vain the RFC-Editor find out what was the rule. I found
nothing. Mr Presuhn says moreover that there are none. I would also
like to know how locate in your archives the cases where the identity
of somebody has been challenged within the IETF in such manner and
what procedures have been initiated.

With my thanks and my best regards
--
LB