First International Workshop on Simulation and Modelling in Emergent Computational Systems (SMECS-2008)

2008-04-04 01:04:36
****Apologies for cross-postings****
Dear Colleague,

We would like to bring to your attention the

First International Workshop on Simulation and Modelling in Emergent Computational Systems (SMECS-2008) <http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/%7Eicpp2008/> http://www.lsi.upc.edu/~fatos/SMECS2008/SMECS2008.htm <http://www.lsi.upc.edu/%7Efatos/SMECS2008/SMECS2008.htm>

September 8-12, 2008, Portland, Oregon, USA

to be held in conjunction with: *THE 2008 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PARALLEL PROCESSING (ICPP-08)

*You are cordially invited to submit your research work to the workshop.
We would highly appreciate if you could distribute the CfP of the workshop to your colleagues and research groups of interest..

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Workshop Co-Chairs

           Fatos Xhafa, Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
           Leonard Barolli, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan
           Arjan Durresi, Purdue University School of Science, USA