Re: Issues with Letter of Invitation for IETF72

2008-04-08 09:06:47
Suresh,

Thank you for your email. We are looking into these issues right now and
will advise you, and the community, as soon as we have made the necessary
repairs.

Regards,
Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

On 4/8/08 8:52 AM, "Suresh Krishnan"