Re: Proposed Revisions to IETF Trust Administrative Procedures

2008-04-08 09:18:03
Hi,

I agree with Russ. I think the trust and the IAOC have a bit different focus
and it makes sense at times have a different chair for the different
positions.

This does not mean that we couldn't go in the future back to the common
IAOC/Trust chair, but currently the work split would make sense.

Cheers,

Jonne.