secdir review of draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06, part II

2008-04-16 11:05:01
Hi,

I did a secdir review of this document to alert the SEC ADs to any new
security considerations.

Something I did not add to my review was a non-security concern.
Why was the secdir asked to review this non-WG document?
Or, more accurately, why is this topic not being handled as a WG item?
I think this is something the SEC ADs should be considering as well.

David Harrington
dbharrington(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net
ietfdbh(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net
dharrington(_at_)huawei(_dot_)com