RE: WG Review: NETCONF Data Modeling Language (netmod)

2008-04-23 08:33:35
+1

Bert Wijnen

  -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
  Van: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]Namens Mehmet Ersue
  Verzonden: woensdag 23 april 2008 17:30
  Aan: Andy Bierman; harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
  Onderwerp: RE: WG Review: NETCONF Data Modeling Language (netmod)

  Another +1.

  I don't know what to add. It is not very common that a
  large group of 15 persons (covering authors from all
  solution proposals so far) volunteer and ask for being
  involved in the draft charter preparation.

  After having hundreds of mails in the RCDML maillist and
  having reached a consensus for the draft charter text we
  came out to the NGO maillist. There were no opponents
  on the NGO maillist. This is also the reason why the
  discussion has been brought to the IETF discussion list.

  As I can see we did not skip any important step of the
  process. In all the steps there was sufficient place for
  discussion. And we got one step further because there
  was always consensus and support in the step before.

  As a summary: I fully support the charter proposal and
  the creation of the NETMOD WG.

  Cheers,
  Mehmet