RE: IETF Website Redesign Effort

2008-05-09 22:18:16

I realize the point of getting a small group of people as lab rats is to get a
first pass before the deluge, but I have just a couple very quick questions
that you can ignore as spam. :)

1) What is the scope of the redesign?  Is it just www.ietf.org, or does it
include tools, datatracker, and rfc-editor?
2) Will it include the mail-archive's interface?
3) Can it please, for the love of humanity, fix the agenda pages created for
every IETF meeting that have an http-linked background image inside
https-served pages?  The browser security warning pop-ups triggered by that are
ever so annoying.

-hadriel
p.s. and thank you sincerely for doing a redesign!