Gen-ART LC Review of draft-freed-sieve-date-index-11

2008-05-23 11:48:33
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-freed-sieve-date-index-11
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date:  2008-05-23
IETF LC End Date: 2008-05-28
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

This document is basically ready for publication as a draft standard.
I have a few minor comments which I consider optional to address.

Comments:

Section 4:

Does it make sense to add a reference for ":is" and "i;ascii-casemap"?

Can you mention the reason that the date test can only apply to one
header field at a time?

Last paragraph, last sentence: "... the last one that appears should
be used."

Is that a normative SHOULD?

Section 4.1, time-zone syntax:

I assume the 4 digits are hhmm, as mentioned later in the discussion
of default time zone. It might help to explicitly state that in this
section.

Section 6.1, section title:

Section title is "Examples", but I only see one example :-)

Thanks!

Ben.