RNET: Randon Network Endpoint Technology

2008-06-19 09:49:17

Chad Christopher Giffin
Suite 205
123 Mayfair Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada   R3L 0A1

Phone: 1  204  475-1210

June 18th, 1145h CDT

To all members of the IETF mailing list;

     I have posted a description, twice, of the RNET protocol to this mailing
list.  I have also provided some updates concerning peer to peer connections
between RNET Hosts.

     I have yet to receive /any/ response (other then an email with an empty
body) concerning by postings.

     Please tell me what you, as members of this list, think about RNET.

     Should it exist?
     Who should be allowed to use it?
     Should it exists and remain hidden?
     Has anything been overlooked in it's design?
     How much more work is needed to make this a reality (besides have the
Vendors of routing equipment and software incorporate this technology into
their IP stacks?)

     I am a great many people support this technology and we wish it to be a
reality.

     Please provide some response.
     It need not be too revealing.
     At least show some support.

     So many of us would appreciate anonynimity on the Internet to avoid being
detected by those who should never know of our identity and/or location.  As
well, it will deter quite effificiently crackers from attacking our systems.

     The end result would simply be that all serious individual users (nodes)
of the Internet would have anonymous endpoints and the advertised endpoints
would be what is publically accessible.

Yours Truly,

Chad Christopher Giffin
a.k.a.  "typo"