Re: RNET: Random Network Endpoint Technology

2008-06-23 06:36:16
On 6/23/08 8:48 AM, "Hannes Tschofenig"
<Hannes(_dot_)Tschofenig(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net> wrote:
The description is too short to judge your proposal in a reasonable way.
I would have todo a lot of guessing.
Additionally, I have doubts that there is a need for a new protocol
given that we are not short on solutions.

I think one question we should be asking ourselves is why we
get so many proposals to solve this problem[*] even with so much
work already underway or completed.

So, why are you doing this at all? Nothing else todo for the next 5 years?

This, I thought, was unnecessary.

Melinda

[*] I'm actually not all that clear on what problem Chad is trying
to solve - he needs to do a better job of explaining what it is he's
trying to do.  Describing the technology itself is necessary but not
even close to sufficient.