Re: Update of RFC 2606 based on the recent ICANN changes ?

2008-07-02 15:40:17
While I appreciate the kind words and deference to SSAC, and while we would undoubtedly concur with recommendations to reserve names like .local, ICANN actually listens to the IETF more directly. Moreover, there is a specific slot on the Board of ICANN for a Liaison from the IETF. Thomas Narten does a great job in that role, as John Klensin did before him.

Steve