Re: Need some IPv6 help wiht RHEL/Centos 5

2008-07-09 13:02:26
hi Robert,

i would recommend IRC #ipv6 at freenode.net , about 100 people hangout there , some experts also;)

good luck

Marc

Am 09.07.2008 um 21:46 schrieb Robert Moskowitz:

IPv6 delegation now up on my PPPoE link. Next to get internal routing and discovery working....

My ISP is ready to give me an IPv6 allocation. Prefix is all ready to go, all I have to do is get PPPoE for Centos 5.2 configured right.

Then I set up IP6tables to get the addresses to route inside my network.

Can anyone lend me some help? Email me directly.

I am running 2 months behind on this project already, and I really need to have this working before I leave for IEEE 802 next week, let alone before IETF in a few weeks.

--
Quid tacet, consentire videtur. Wer schweigt, scheint zuzustimmen.

Les enfants teribbles - research and deployment
Marc Manthey - head of research and innovation
Hildeboldplatz 1a D - 50672 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-3558032
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
jabber :marc(_at_)kgraff(_dot_)net
blog : http://www.let.de