Re: Missing Materials

2008-07-24 15:21:16
Ekr,

Just FYI on two of my WGs below:
  savi
  autoconf
Autoconf is in a situation where they have not made progress since the last meeting, and we decided to cancel the meeting and use the time off-line to progress the document. The latest agenda says the meeting is canceled.

Savi has no agenda because the WG has fallen between being approved by the IESG and actually being created by the secretariat. The problem was me finding the chairs and other crew members. This has now been fixed, and the secretariat will soon send out the announcement. This will also assign the chairs the credentials so that they can update the agenda :-) This group IS meeting, however, and I know there is an agenda.

Jari