Re: IAB Open Microphone session on Thursday?

2008-07-31 07:41:35

Olaf,

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 03:09:10PM +0100, Olaf Kolkman wrote:

Personally, I think there is benefit to questions being mailed in advance.
It serves two purposes: It helps with phrasing the question concisely and
it helps the IAB  members to provide a response that has been given more
than a few seconds thought.

Thanks. I don't have a problem with encouraging people to send their
questions in advance. The original message just sounded a bit
heavyhanded due to the requirement to send the actual question before
an arbritrary deadline. I have no further questions ;-).

David Kessens
---