Re: IESG Processing of RFC Errata for the IETF Stream

2008-07-31 07:56:50
Russ Housley wrote:
Harald:

I'd like to see this discussed on the rfc-interest mail list.

Previously, you suggested that all errata and their disposition be available for historical review, regardless of the state that the errata is put into. I think that this is the plan, but these details are for the RFC Editor to implement.
OK - message forwarded to rfc-interest.

The answers affect whether or not I think the suggested IESG process is reasonable, which is why I was asking the questions.

                   Harald