[OT] Note Well (was: lateral approach to SS7/VoIP over satellite)

2008-08-13 10:03:47
Somebody claiming to be Rubin Rose wrote:

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of
this information, or taking of any action in reliance upon
it by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited.

Further PDFs or other communications claiming to be mail from
this address won't reach my inbox.  The sender may also wish
to inform the list owner about their interpretation of "Note
Well"; see <http://www.ietf.org/maillist.html> and RFC 3005.

delete the material from any computer.

This was an error, I've deleted the material from my computer.

 Frank