RE: FW: IETF copying conditions

2008-09-17 17:55:57
I'm moving this to ietf(_at_)ieft(_dot_)org(_dot_) There are important policy
implications
here that the entire community should understand before we let the IPR WG
decide for us on a policy so opposite to open source and open standards!

I am also copying this separately to the Open Web Foundation (OWF) list,
which I believe may have some interest in ensuring that it can copy and
modify IETF specifications for its own standards any time it damn well
pleases.

/Larry