Re: [dhcwg] LastCall:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery(DHCPv6Bulk Leasequery)toProposed Standard

2008-10-24 21:39:18
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:31:40PM -0700, Randy Presuhn wrote:
I'm not part of your "we".

Wow, this is a situation I did not anticipate.

You know about all the handstanding, all the backwards thinking,
all the extra overhead in putting scatter/gather to work.  And
you think that's the way it should be.

Someone who cares can give the rest of
the tutorial.

Yeah, I don't think I can help you either.  We're both failures as
teachers.

--
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?  https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/