Gen-ART review of draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07

2008-11-10 15:56:41
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive. Document: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07Reviewer: Spencer DawkinsReview Date: 2008-11-10IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-02IESG Telechat date: (not known) Summary: Ready for publication as Proposed StandardComments: I'm not addressing meta-issues in this review that have already popped up during Last Call comments...