Audio Streaming - IETF 73 November 16-21, 2008

2008-11-11 12:24:42
Greetings,

All 8 parallel tracks will be broadcast starting with the
commencement of working group sessions on Monday, November 17, 2008 at
0900 CST and continue until Friday the 21st at 1130 CST. Additionally it
is our intention to broadcast the IEPG meeting occurring on Sunday
the 26th starting at 1000 CST.

Because I have been asked several times in the past, note that if you
wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu meeting
during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote
participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. Recording cannot be
guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be
assumed that recording or observation is not occurring on open
microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule (shortly) will be
available thanks to the continued support of the Network Startup
Resource Center in their traditional location:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

Regards
Joel Jaeggli