Re: Lack of need for 66nat : Long term impact to application developers

2008-11-24 12:17:21

Am 22.11.2008 um 06:07 schrieb Fred Baker:

On Nov 21, 2008, at 9:39 PM, Tony Hain wrote:

The discussion today in Behave shows there is very strong peer- pressure group-think with no serious analysis of the long term implications about what is being discussed.

Yes, there is a very clear anti-NAT religion that drives a lot of thought. It's not clear that any other opinion is tolerated.

But if we had enough ipv4 adresses in the 90th, we would not even consider talking about it.

sorry just my 50 cents

regards

Marc

--
web : http://www.let.de
PGP/GnuPG: 0x1ac02f3296b12b4d  jabber :marc(_at_)kgraff(_dot_)net