New boilerplate (was: Re: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00)

2008-11-26 20:24:06
Ben Campbell <ben at estacado dot net> wrote:

--Don't forget the new boilerplate, depending on the timing of publication

I submitted a draft earlier today and (reluctantly) had to settle for the old boilerplate, because:

(a) xml2rfc doesn't yet support the new boilerplate, and

(b) the official "Legal Provisions" document is 6 pages of legalese, and I'm not enough of a lawyer to sort out which parts I'm supposed to insert where, and what existing text I'm supposed to remove.

It would be nice if someone could provide guidance on (b), at least until (a) is resolved.

http://www.ewellic.org