Re: Proposed DNSSEC Plenary Experiment for IETF 74

2008-11-27 15:21:08

On Nov 27, 2008, at 8:49 PM, Matthew Ford wrote:

After all the years of FUD surrounding DNSSEC deployment, I feel quite strongly that having the IETF do as you suggested and then be able to point to 'no discernible impact' on the network would be a significant milestone.

Data point: IETF65 (Dallas) had a DNSSEC enabled recursive nameserver (and, if I recall well, signed reverse zones). No impact noticed whatsoever. I wonder how many people actually knew.

--Olaf