Re: Friday experiment

2008-12-08 07:33:44
John C Klensin wrote:
While I would favor more enforcement of those rules, I'm not
personally convinced that this is enough of a problem by itself
and fixing it would make a lot of difference.

However, in practice, late agendas are either a problem or they
are not a problem.  If they are not a problem, we should stop
pretending that they are.  If they are a problem, then the AD
granting the exception, or the entire IESG, should be held
accountable by the community for encouraging the problems to
occur.
We really can't have it both ways, and neither can the WGs or
the IESG.

Indeed.

In the past, I had to plan travel, and it least in one case a WG agenda wasn't ready when I needed to decide about how long to stay, so I decided not to attend the meeting. So it has been a problem for me at least one :-).

BR, Julian