Re: The internet architecture

2008-12-21 20:49:27
hello,

thanks for your reply, i prefer answering questions to the list, hope thats ok for you.
Let me try  to answer your question with one sentence:

i believe that "Kademlia " [ 1 ] for example and the technologies mentioned in the linked paper [ 2 ]
would fit the needs and requirements for a future proof internet.

meery christmas

Marc Manthey

[ 1 ] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kademlia
[ 2 ] http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/papers/uip:hotnets03.pdf
--
Les Enfants Terribles - WWW.LET.DE
Marc Manthey 50672 Köln - Germany

Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).

Please note that according to the German law on data retention, information on every electronic information exchange with me is retained for a period of six months.