Re: RFC 5378 Contributor License Form

2008-12-29 23:24:48
Ray Pelletier wrote:
All
What does that mean to the contractual relationship to the IETF's process for those IP's being evoplved inside it? Seems to me that place a stop on anything places a stop on everything.

Todd

The trustees are aware of the problems with respect to the RFC 5378 implementation and possible consequences with respect to the license. Pending a further analysis, and possible modification to the license, we have taken the current license off-line.

You may also expect a proposal for a temporary workaround to the problems identified by the implementation of RFC 5378. That proposal is currently reviewed by the trust and will be posted as an Internet Draft soon.

Ray Pelletier
IAD/Trustee