Re: where to send RFC 5378 license forms

2009-01-23 15:14:35
Contreras, Jorge wrote:
Just as a simple "for example": what is the set of names that needs to be posted just to cover all of the boilerplate text we're required to put in our
documents?

The boilerplate text is owned by the IETF Trust.  No author permissions
are needed.
Hmm... seems to me that there is a release required for the derivative work here right?

Todd Glassey
As a slightly harder example: what is the set of names required to cover all the boilerplate text that goes into an RFC containing a MIB module?

See above.  In addition, MIB modules were licensed broadly under RFC
3978, so they are less problematic than non-code text.