Re: TLS-auth

2009-02-09 20:38:20
I'm adding my name to this chorus.   Do not approve TLS. Just say no.

regards
joe baptista

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 4:37 AM, Phil Driscoll
<phil(_at_)dialsolutions(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>wrote:

I am managing director of a software company working almost exclusively in
the
development and deployment of internet technologies on free software.
I would urge you not to approve the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Authorization Extensions as a standard until RedPhone provide a perpetual
royalty free licence for all users to implement their patented matter.

Regards
--
Phil Driscoll
Managing Director