Re: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate

2009-02-12 18:45:52
Actually, there is a grain of a good idea here that I'd like to extract.

I wouldn't create two places to send comments and attempt to segregate
who can post to which group.  However, creating an
ietf-comment(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org email list and asking >all< last call comments
to be sent to that email list has possibilities.