Re: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate

2009-02-12 20:57:23
On 2009-02-13 13:15, Noel Chiappa wrote:
    > From: Clint Chaplin <clint(_dot_)chaplin(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>

    > I wouldn't create two places to send comments and attempt to segregate
    > who can post to which group. However, creating an
ietf-comment(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
    > email list and asking >all< last call comments to be sent to that

That also works for me.

I suppose it's better than sending them to this List of Last Resort
as we recommend today. But it's really important that the Subject
contains the draft name. Otherwise, sorting becomes a nightmare.

The radical alternative is of course a web-based method which ensures
that comments are logged and stored per-document, rather than arriving
as random email. That's also much harder to mail bomb.

   Brian