Re: Abstract on Page 1?

2009-03-04 13:11:35
Margaret,

First, a full support for your idea of having the IPR information at the end rather than on page 1.

For this, a practical approach could be, at least in a first phase, to leave the choice open, both formats being accepted (first page or end of document).

Then automated tools could move to the new (better) format at any convenient time for those who work on them.

Regards,
RD

Margaret Wasserman  -  le (m/j/a) 3/4/09 5:37 PM: