A proposal of global disussion about communication protocols, for accelerating democratic activities including discussing economic policy, election and voting

2009-03-06 23:17:06
Dear professionals and experts,

It's a proposal of global disussion about communication protocols, for accelerating democratic activities including discussing economic policy, election and voting.

A Digital Money System based upon numerical prosessor, Operationg Systemand the TCP/IP networking has a critial social security hole. I think. It might be a social security issue considering extension or modification of fundamental concept of computer networking.

My proposal comes from my academic research of A.I. At first, I beleave in that a humanity can be understood as a set of discrete signals and the mathematical probability-transition flow. So, evn if democratic actiities can be understood mathematically, also. So, it would be possible to discuss about the method of realistic engineering for accellrationg democratic activities, I beleave in. The freedom of speech brings well understanding of each humanities. Well understanding of each humanities could be seeds of growth of culture. And the growth of culture brings a growth of intelligence of a nation. That's why the freedom of speech is tend to be admitted in modern nations, I think.

World wide discusson of technical solutions for optimization of democratic activities including discussing economic policy, election or voting will promote new investment and deal for new conceptual computer, prosessor/semiconductor or the related electro-magnetic-optical networking. Some kinds of conclusion through the global discussion can reduce a risk of investment for new conceptual comunication technologies.

I'm trying to write a Internet-Draft for such issues. I'm looking for co-workers, co-reseachers and discussion area for that task.

Any recommendation or advices? Sincerely.

Regards,

The present computer architecture was originally invented as a numerical calculater. As you may know, the main circuit of central pocesser unit is indeed an arithmetic calculater. It was not created as an accelerator of interaction of humanities. Of cource, many core processor is also.

As you may know, the CPU of computer is contorolled by Operationg System. And the fundamental concept of Operationg System was originally invented for both abstraction of hardware and resource management. It is originally invented by the programmer's point of view, so, the role of Operationg System can be said as just making programming efficiently. Generally, in Operationg System, the power of controlling information is centrally concentrated. Is it adespotism? Is there no need to consider the separation of the power?

And also, the TCP/IP networking was originally designed as a military network. It was invented for the objective of efficient communication in troop or army, not for optimization of democracy. There is no need to say, grasping and controlling information among people is a kind of power. In designing TCP/IP networking, the meaning of separation of the power among citizen was not considered. Should any modificationof TCP/IP for democratic communication among people be needed? In modern nations, why the power is separated? for example, justice, legislation and administration. What is the principle of separation of the power? Does the scientific theorem of separation of the power exist ? Who should have the power grasping information among people?

Historically both Operating System and the TCP/IP networking was not designed for optimization of democratic activities, so, using Operating System and the TCP/IP networking, the power of controling information will be centrally concentrated, and putting democracy out of balance.

Generally, we have two choices for understanding a nation. One is that a nation is considered as a set of organizations, and people always should belong to some organization. And another is that a nation is considered as a set of people or family, and organizations are just methods for people not objectives of people. Reminding and considering an idea of democratic egalitarianism, the correct answer must be the later, a nation should be considered as a set of people. Any organization should be considered as just methods for people, not objectives for people.

Using Operationg System and the TCP/IP networking as bridges of communication of humanities, the power to control information will be centrally gathered,and so, the-companies-or -public-organizations-centric- information-systems are tend to be constructed. Because the power of controlling information is gathered to excutives or managers of companies, and the excutives or managers of campanies are easy to modify or hide information of a part of public social system. It would be difficult to check evil informatic activities by excutives or managers of campanies. As I mentioned above, a nation should be considered as a set of citizen, not a set of military organization, the trend will put democracy out of balance. Because democratic activities depends upon intensive gathering of people's decision making with correct balanced distribution of information. Generally, in a democratic nation, each people is not only a value judger but also a decision maker. Most of all, in a digital money system based upon Operating System and the TCP/IP networking, donation for political party by excutives or managers of large campanies can't be publically controlled. Because the current digital money system is based upon OS and the TCP/IP networking, the power to contol information is centrally gathered to excutives or managers. The organization oriented information system bring putting a national democracy out of balance.

Basically, for public infrastructure such as digital money system, Operating System and the TCP/IP networking is not suited to. We must modify the specifications of them from the fundamental concept, I think. Should we choose the central controlled information system in order to construct a public digital money system ? Is it a correct choice? We should remember the faces of the people who was selling digital money system. We should remind the faces of th people who was promoting numerical computer network for social infrastructures. What ware thay saying ? Was their thought sufficient? Was their insight enough? Who was showing the academic direction and the trend of informatics?

There is no need to say, high level decision making is always going to affect the future rewards of people and the satisfaction of nation. When we discuss the communication technology for optimization of democratic activities, we should truely be careful of the history and the culture of each nations, and the deep insight will be required. So, I propose a concept of Academic Criminals. The concept is created for judging high level decision making in academic opinions and activities. Generally, academic opinions and activities can't be reviced by current social system such as administration justice and legislation. Because the present social systems are always focusing the present problems, not focusing the far future problems. Generally, an intellectual method of prediction of the future should be included in academic activities.

Historically, our civilization have been formed with characters, languages, mathematics and any culture based upon both paper and ink which have been used for a long time. As you may know, these tools are now going to be replaced with electro-maginetic-optical devices. It means that renovation of civilization is indeed under processing. The concept of Academic Criminals will be useful for keeping general dicision making about direction of academic activities and opinions in balance, I think.

Ultimate goal of these matters is finding out the theorem for how to locate the power to control information among the communication road of the people, where the power to control information should be located, and how to modify the location of the power to control information. And, according to the theorem, the specifications of Operationg System and the TCP/IP networking should be modified. Generally, democratic systems can't be constructed just by capitalism. It would be formed depending upon an idea, ideology or scientific theorem, I beleave in. And global discussion of solutions for optimization of democratic activities can reduce a risk of investment for new conceptual comunication technologies, and will promote new investment and deal for new conceptual computer, prosessor/semiconductor or the related electro-magnetic-optical networking.

Any recommendation or advices? Sincerely.

Regards,

---
TaddyHatty taddyhatty at acm.org
taddyhatty at nifty.com