Re: [IAB] SAVI/SHARA/BEHAVE/AUTOCONF/LISP conflicts (Was: Re: 74th IETF - Agenda)

2009-03-09 13:10:15

On Mar 5, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Dave Thaler wrote:

I would expect a big overlap in interest in SHARA vs V6OPS too
(for example I need to be in both).  So even if you move any
one of SHARA/V6OPS/SAVI, there'll still be issues.

scheduling is hard...
if I could get my wishes: I wish to resolve the overlap between 6AI and GROW, both are scheduled Thu 9-11:30AM at this time.

-----Original Message-----
From: iab-bounces(_at_)iab(_dot_)org [mailto:iab-bounces(_at_)iab(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of
Fred Baker
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 12:42 AM
To: Jari Arkko
Cc: wgchairs(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; irsg(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu; Autoconf Chairs;
bofchairs(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Behave Chairs; IETF Agenda; savi-
chairs(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [IAB] SAVI/SHARA/BEHAVE/AUTOCONF/LISP conflicts (Was: Re:
74th IETF - Agenda)

SAVI/v6ops on Monday is also a problem. I chair one and am a draft
author in the other.

On Mar 3, 2009, at 5:53 AM, Jari Arkko wrote:

Monday: SAVI and SHARA conflict is bad from my perspective, but I
could live with it by skipping SAVI :-( if needed. However, Marcelo
is the key author of SAVI, and also a chair of SHARA. This conflict
needs to be resolved...

Tuesday: AUTOCONF and BEHAVE is bad from my perspective, but I can
live with it if the BEHAVE IPv4-IPv6 work is not in this slot.

Wednesday: LISP and BEHAVE are in the same slot. I'm the AD for
LISP, and if the Behave guys are discussing IPv4-IPv6 in this slot,
that's bad.

Jari