Re: End to end NAT

2009-04-01 12:06:41
Tadayuki Abraham HATTORI wrote:
Dear profesionals,

You may be just proposing a social security hole, I think.?An idea of End-to-end is too primitive like monkey world. I recommend an idea of family-to-family. At first, a nation should be considered as a set of home, right? In other words, as you may know, according to the theorem of Social Contract by Jean-Jacques Rousseau, fundamental unit of a nation is a set of an idea of family. Specifications of any information system must be based upon such kinds of fundamental insight of civilization, even if it is related to military usage, I think.

Reminds me of that classic riff from "In the Beginning" by the Moody Blues:

"I think. I think I am. Therefore I am. I think."