Re: resignation business

2009-04-21 02:53:02
On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 05:17:31PM +0200,
 Francis Dupont <Francis(_dot_)Dupont(_at_)fdupont(_dot_)fr> wrote
 a message of 28 lines which said:

this was and is the rule but because of typewriters the rule was
suspended during the 20th century. Now typewriters are in museums
and current century is 21th. BTW accents can be necessary to avoid
some ambiguities (cf 2nd reference) so the rule (in this case :-) is
justified.

That's true but it is completely unrelated to the Morfin troll and his
various avatars. He uses French composed letters as he uses the Arabic
Tatweel or any other thing that goes through his mind but he knows
nothing about it and does not care.

As Andrew said, if we discuss subtle points in writing French or
Arabic, goto IDNAbis WG. If we discuss the "resignation" campaign of
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, the plenary list is not a bad place. Just
remember there is no relationship between Morfin's claims and any sort
of reality (even a virtual one).