[Fwd: More information requested on publication status of draft-crocker-email-arch]

2009-05-26 17:43:58
[I am trying to avoid crossposting to 5 different mailing lists.]

--- Begin Message ---
There have been two Last Call notices sent to the IETF for:

'Internet Mail Architecture' <draft-crocker-email-arch> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a concern about the intended publication status of this document and wishes to confirm the community's preferences. As the shepherding AD I would like to request more feedback on this topic. Please send your answers by the end of June 3rd. You can either reply to this message, send your response directly to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, or send it directly to me and Tony Hansen <tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com>.

Please indicate your preference for publishing the document as:

   1. Proposed Standard, as queried in the two Last Call notices

   2. Informational

   3. Some other label

   4. I have another opinion (please describe)

Also please indicate your reason(s) for this choice.

--- End Message ---