Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

2009-05-26 15:50:28
Subject: Re: IETF 78 Annoucement Date: Tue, May 26, 2009 at 03:04:13PM +0200
Quoting Tom.Petch (sisyphus(_at_)dial(_dot_)pipex(_dot_)com):

So May, delightful, June, pleasant, July, nightmare.  I wonder if that is why
RIPE meet in May.

RIPE meets in May to get to sample Koninginnedag -- indeed an experience.

Now, Maastricht, to get things back on topic, isn't that bad. From
home, it is 5 swaps and 21h on the European rail system.

Narrator: You will now listen to my voice. My voice will help you and
guide you still deeper into Europa. Every time you hear my voice, with
every word and every number, you will enter into a still deeper layer,
open, relaxed and receptive. I shall now count from one to ten. On the
count of ten, you will be in Europa.

(From the movie Europa, by Lars Von Trier, about an American
native trying to work in the post-war European railway system. Kind of
appropriate.)
--
Måns Nilsson