Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

2009-05-25 10:56:43
Iljitsch van Beijnum skrev:
On 25 mei 2009, at 16:15, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

And as I said before, I would be very interested to learn whether doing this in june rather than july would have made a different location in the Netherlands a more viable option.

ICANN's holding its Latin America meeting June 20-25. Guess why they chose those dates?

Hm, maybe the same way the IETF apparently does it, by simply doing what they've always done without examing the consequences of that practice?
spoon-feeding:

by figuring out when the IETF meeting is and placing its own meeting at least 1, preferably at least 2, weeks away.