Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

2009-05-25 11:07:15
On 25 mei 2009, at 16:56, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

spoon-feeding:

by figuring out when the IETF meeting is and placing its own meeting at least 1, preferably at least 2, weeks away.

Right, because I obviously asked about the difference in possibilities between july and june because I wanted to have this particular meeting to be moved exactly one month such that it overlaps with something that's on the clash list, rather than use this information in future decision making.