Re: Last Call: draft-dusseault-impl-reports (Guidance on Interoperation and Implementation Reports) to BCP

2009-05-26 18:59:21
At 2:45 PM -0700 5/26/09, Lisa Dusseault wrote:
Good suggestions.  I do agree with explaining why a subset was tested
and how that subset was chosen.  In some cases, however, listing all
known implementations would be onerous, ambiguous (an implementation
that shipped (or went beta) with partial (or untested) possibly
unannounced standards support) or even contrary to privacy agreements.

Fully agree. That's why I listed them as suggestions, and I hope that this
document does so as well.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium